This policy details how we use, collect, transfer, store and disclose your data..
- Web forms from shop.mask-covid-19.com;
- collection in store manually or by computer
In addition, shop.mask-covid-19.com may, from time to time, contain links to other partner sites, advertisers, affiliates or other third parties, and links to a site may be present on these. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy and cookie policies governing their use of your personal information, and we strongly recommend that you review them carefully before providing your information. shop.mask-covid-19.com assumes no responsibility for the privacy policies and practices of said other third party websites..
Who collects the information ?
shop.mask-covid-19.com, is responsible for the data collected via the shop.mask-covid-19.com website or any online service or store indicated above.
The information we collect
Shop.mask-covid-19.com may collect and process information about you, such as :
- The information you can provide when you fill out forms, or the information you provide or make available in any other way, on the website shop.mask-covid-19.com or in stores. This includes, for example, any information provided :
- (a) when you register as a user of shop.mask-covid-19.com or to benefit from all the services offered by shop.mask-covid-19.com; and
- (b) in any documents, exchanges or any other content loaded, transmitted, shared, distributed or made available in any other way by yourself in the context of your use of the website or services provided by shop.mask-covid-19 .com (including, in particular, the video and / or audio recording of any online conference that you hosted or attended from time to time from shop.mask-covid-19.com).
- If you contact us for any reason, it is possible that shop.mask-covid-19.com keeps a record of the correspondence in question.
- Information that can be intercepted by any error logging and reporting tool entering data relating to error reports and, at your discretion, sending said data to shop.mask-covid-19.com so that the latter is informed of any errors or software problems that may arise when you use our shop.mask-covid-19.com website or any other services provided by shop.mask-covid-19.com.
- Details relating to your visits to shop.mask-covid-19.com, the activities you carry out when you use the services provided by shop.mask-covid-19.com, via the website or not, and the resources to which you access on or from the shop.mask-covid-19.com.
Where do we store your data?
Although shop.mask-covid-19.com undertakes to do everything to protect your personal information after it has been received by shop.mask-covid-19.com, the transfer of said information on the internet, to our attention or from us, is not completely secure and sending information online from you to us is at your own risk. In order to avoid any ambiguity, shop.mask-covid-19.com declines any responsibility for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of such a transfer.
In the event that shop.mask-covid-19.com has given you, or that you have chosen a password to access certain parts of the website or your user account, do not share this password with other people.
Updating your information
When you send your information to shop.mask-covid-19.com, make sure it is correct and let us know if it needs to be changed so that we don't keep inaccurate information about you. If you have created an account on shop.mask-covid-19.com, you can view and update your personal information yourself at any time by logging into your account.
Disclosure of your information
shop.mask-covid-19.com will keep your personal information within shop.mask-covid-19.com, except where their disclosure is required or authorized by law. Please note that some services depend on third-party companies such as delivery. For more information, please see the section "Where do we store your data?" above.
In general, we will not disclose your personal information outside of shop.mask-covid-19.com, but it is possible that shop.mask-covid-19.com may disclose information from time to time and in the following situations personal information by applying appropriate security measures:
- If shop.mask-covid-19.com or almost all of our assets are purchased by a third party, in which case the personal information held by shop.mask-covid-19.com about you and its other customers will parts of transferred assets;
- If shop.mask-covid-19.com subcontracts all services requiring the processing of your information, for example, in the event that a third party is engaged: (i) to host and maintain this website; or (ii) for any other reason related to the provision of certain services provided to you on or through this website; and
When will shop.mask-covid-19.com contact me for marketing purposes?
shop.mask-covid-19.com will tell you (when collecting your information) if it wishes to use your data for marketing purposes, but it will only do so if you consent to your personal information be used that way. You can exercise your rights to prevent such use when shop.mask-covid-19.com collects your data by indicating that you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes. You can also inform shop.mask-covid-19.com, at a later date, if you change your mind about it by contacting shop.mask-covid-19.com at email@example.com -covid-19.com or via your account on our Website.
How long will shop.mask-covid-19.com keep my information?
shop.mask-covid-19.com will keep your information for as long as necessary for the purposes of the activity for which said information was provided. If you delete your account on our Website, your personal information will either be deleted or anonymized and used only for analytical or accounting records.
The information provided by means of Web Forms is kept and used for a period of 6 months and is then anonymized and used only for analytical purposes.
In accordance with the Rules, you have the right to request details of the information kept about you and, in certain situations, you can also ask for your personal information to be deleted or for us to stop processing it. In the event that you request access to any stored information about you, shop.mask-covid-19.com will process said request in accordance with the Regulations, as amended or supplemented from time to time.
In order to ensure that any such request is true and that we do not disclose personal information to anyone other than the data subject, we ask that you provide two pieces of identification when making this request (for example a passport, driver's license, birth certificate, bank statement or utility bill).
You can delete an account on shop.mask-covid-19.com by following the procedure indicated on your online account.
Additional information relating to the protection of personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation
To learn more about protecting your personal information, please visit the Office of the Information Commissioner’s website.
A cookie is a small text file that a website transfers to your computer's hard drive to allow the website to function better. It may contain unique identifiers sent to your computer, mobile phone or tablet. They are used to store or obtain information about you and your device, generally for the purpose of providing you with a personalized online experience. This Website uses the following two types of cookies:
- session cookies these are temporary cookies that remain on your computer until you leave the Website.
- permanent cookies these cookies remain on your computer once you have left the Website.
These cookies are used to:
- Save settings / changes that you have implemented;
- Store information locally rather than on the website for faster browsing;
- Save the section / language of the website you are visiting (to facilitate future visits);
- Help us recognize you when you return to the Website and allow us to tailor the content or advertisements to your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly.
(1) Note: the best method would be to use a pop-up window giving the user the possibility to reject cookies. However, almost all websites use P3P technology which allows users to determine via their browser whether or not they want to accept cookies before they start surfing the Internet.
Terms & conditions of use
Please also see the terms and conditions of use of our website.